Legend of the Ninjas!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Ninjas!

This is 900 years into the future of shippuden the akatsuki still stands.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leaf village square

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kobe

kobe

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-28

leaf village square Empty
PostSubject: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 pm

all around the square there are market stalls and stores and in the middle there is a little garden and in the middle of that there is a statue of the hokage(statue appearence: Kobe has two kunia in his hand and a aura surounding him with a wild animal made from that aura above him he has scars on his body blood covering him and a cut above his left eye.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 pm

*sits next to the statue
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:06 am

*yawns*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Male Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 pm

*apppears a couple feet away from you with my hand on the hilt of my sword*tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Male Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Kazu appears out of the ground infront of both them "This would be fun"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:54 pm

hmmmmm*looks up from looking at the clouds*hmmm?*it is night time*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 pm

*as you look down from the clouds i flicker behind you shoving my sword in the back of your shoulder*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:01 pm

*isnt there anymore and my eyes are a deep purple*knew i would get attacked sooner or later*as the moonlight shines on my it seems like my muscles start to get stronger and larger and my chakra amount increases*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:04 pm

hmph punk *flickers out*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:05 pm

hmph whatever *lays back down on the grass and watches the clouds*(looks like avi does)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Earth Element; Splitting Earth Force [Doton; Retsudo Tenshou]
This causes a violent earth rift to be sent towards an opponent by slamming one's open palms on the ground and sending chakra deep in. The earth rifting force can cause unstable grounds to completely collapse, and basically crack open the ground ahead and causes changes to the landscape as well as cause some severe damage.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:34 pm

*eyes open and still looks very strong**stands up and pulls out my moonlight great sword which glints in the moonlight**jumps away ontop of a building*

Last edited by kobe on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Kazu Tenkiro wrote:
Earth Element; Splitting Earth Force [Doton; Retsudo Tenshou]
This causes a violent earth rift to be sent towards an opponent by slamming one's open palms on the ground and sending chakra deep in. The earth rifting force can cause unstable grounds to completely collapse, and basically crack open the ground ahead and causes changes to the landscape as well as cause some severe damage.
(>_> I attacked)
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:40 pm

(i know and u missed)*waits*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Total Land Shift [Zenchi Koutai]
By pushing a large amount of their chackra into the ground the user can move the earth beneath them causing massive rifts and upheaval of the nearby area. This can be used in several strategies including giving the user a fresh supply of large rocks and loose chucks of ground.

As Kazu changes the landscape of the area of the entire city square Kazu collapses building sinkisn them in rifts destroying them with upheavels of rock causing massive destruction to the area.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:49 pm

*jumps up into the air dodgeing it all and stays there with deep purple eyes with wings make of ancient purple wings and waits*......
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Kobe hes people screaming some running away some in pain some crying some dead

Earth Element; Earth Dragon Missile [Doton; Doryuudan]
In this jutsu, a large mud\stone structure appears from the ground in the shape of a dragon's face. The dragon then shoots many earth\mud "cannon balls" which hit the enemy with great speed.

Kazu fires multiple shots at Kobe following his movements.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:54 pm

**moves very fast and he cant read my movements and picks him up and takes him out into the plains*(go to leaf village plains)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Kazu laughs as he takes a clone

Bronze Clone [Doton; Douzobunshin no Jutsu]
A clone composed of the innards of the earth. It is a mixture of rock, clay, and raw bronze ore. The clay rests within the joints while the rock sits at unimportant parts and the bronze ore sits at more critical spots. With this addition of the bronze the clone is much faster but weaker than the other clones.

Kazu creates multiple clones

Mausoleum Earth Dumpling [Doryou Dango]
After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using their immense strength, they can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flattening all in its path.

Each clone creates the rock mausoleum and hurls it at buildings and people.
Kazu laughs hysterically watching the destruction and chaos he is casuing
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:03 pm

*catches the earth and throws it back at him and purple chakra comes out of the ground holding him down*(the chakra is indestructible so u cant excape the earth chunk*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Kobe only caught one earth chunk while me clones earth masuloeum chunks hit their targets causing more and more death to the toll.

As for Kazu he crumbles to rocks(another clone)

Kazu is in the air lands on a upheavel

Land Meteor [Nagareboshichi]
The user summons up a large boulder the size of a small building and launches it at their opponent. Because of the size of the boulder and the friction the air gives it as it rolls the boulder will catch on fire making it look sort of like a meteor.

Kazu fires the boulder at Kobe the friction the air gives it catching the boulder on fire creating a sort of like a meteor heading towards Kobe.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 pm

(dude u dont have any clones u didnt even do any handsigns now get to the plains!!or ill tell the admins ur gm)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:27 pm

(I said i created clones and Im not gming if you created clones you could block the earth chunks being hurled and as for the landscaped Im putting my chakra in there if you fended off my chakra I couldnt change the landscape it says it all in the description)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Quote :
Kazu creates multiple clones
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:20 pm

kobe wrote:
(dude u dont have any clones u didnt even do any handsigns now get to the plains!!or ill tell the admins ur gm)
Fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaf village square   leaf village square Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaf village square
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next