Legend of the Ninjas!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Ninjas!

This is 900 years into the future of shippuden the akatsuki still stands.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar Time!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 pm

*is waiting for kazu* geez, this is suicide.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Walks in with Sharingan on.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 pm

*smiles* oh this is gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Kazu does a handsign "Subtle Shockwaves [Seichi Yoshin] Kazu gathers up some chackra into his fist and punches the ground sending a strong vibrating shockwave through the ground that will knock an opponent off balance.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

*jumps into the air and uses chakra to manipulate the sand and make platforms in the sky then i bound across them towards kazu and dive at him wth one of my swords*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Kazu does another series of handsigns jumps and tackles haji kneeing him in the gut then slamming him to the ground finishing the handsign "The Seven Pillars That Support Heaven [Shichi Tenchuu]" A more advanced version of the 5 Pillars of the Colossus. The user summons up 7 pillars that have the kanji for empty placed on them. Whoever is in the radius between the 7 pillars will be trapped and have their chackra drained at a frightening rate including the user and allies.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:56 pm

*the chakra that was holding the sand up drains away* damn, you get right to the point don't you. *chakra continues to leave my body*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Kazu deactivates his Sharingan breathes deeply closing his eyes then suddenly gets in a Taijutsu stance Haji hasnt seen before.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:01 am

*stands with swords at the ready* what the hell is this?...
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am

Kazu charges straigh at Haji but as he sees me run at him mulitpe Kazu appear out of me then back into one quickly looking as If I sent clones out distracting his gaze Kazus eyes are watching closely to Hajis joints leg movement eye contact and body positioning all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:13 am

*begins to swing where i've seen the multiple kazu's not knowing that i'm striking thin air* what the hell.....
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:19 am

Sees Haji swinging widly at the air as he slowly(to me) swing downwards Kazu jumps and brings his foot down on Hajis nerve on his right shoulder then swings his momentum downwars on the nerve causing more pain then swings his other leg over and kicking Haji in the face chakra from the pillars drastically depleting as well as Hajis.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:24 am

*has flown into a pillar before i even knew i was hit* *has a sharp pain in my right shoulder and can't lift my arm, and chakra level is depleting fast* damn, *sticks left handed sword in the ground* *tries to manipulate sand as much as i can trying to trap kazu and hold him still*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:30 am

Kazu standing few feet away from punches the ground with brute strength sending in chakra into the ground as much as i can shooting the ground beneath Haji upwards painfully and fast as he feels downward another pillar of ground shoots up meeting Haji then it quickly come back down Kazu breathing hard from using too much of his little chakra kneels on one knee letting the sand trap him not noticing
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 am

*maintains focus on the sand trapping kazu as much as i can after the two blows and i grab a kunai from my side pouch and i throw it as hard as i can towards him which isn't very hard from the damage that the blows delivered as i lay there panting as the sand gives away at the last minute before the kunai is about to hit kazu*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 am

The kunai comes at Kazu feeling to him like slow-motion falling to the ground. About half-way to the ground the almost hitting the ground the kunai slices at my arm then Kazu hits the ground the pillars slowly sink to the groun deactivating its use. Struggles to raise my arm "I-I won" The arm in the air hits the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:41 am

*lays there looking at the sky in unbearable pain, yet my body seems numb* nice..........spar........*is struggling to breathe after the previous blows*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 am

*Kazu looks up at the sky as well" Yep........
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:49 am

*the pain starts to slowly creep in each wound, each hurting seperatley with it's own depth*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 am

How you feel Haji *still laying on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:57 am

*winces* like you broke my back and arm.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 am

*laughs* Ow it hurts it to laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 am

*weezez for breathe* you've gotten incredibly stronger. i used to last longer on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:10 am

Train my friend everyday were going to spar and I want to see imporvements
Back to top Go down
Haji Sankuro

Haji Sankuro

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:16 am

*smiles* sounds good to me.....i might want to get a life ensurance plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Time!!   Spar Time!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar Time!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next