Legend of the Ninjas!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Ninjas!

This is 900 years into the future of shippuden the akatsuki still stands.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akira vs kobe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kobe

kobe

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-28

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 pm

*waits*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-29

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm

*appears with my raven sword over my shoulder*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:20 pm

*pulls out my moonlight sword and seems to get stronger in the moonlight*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 pm

*smirks* thats not going to help *does handsigns* full burst chakra release *all my chakra release and my eyes activate as i do handsigns and finish* Earth style: Mud Bullet jutsu! *8 mud bullets shoot out*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 pm

*swings my sword lazily at it and it is destroyed**yawns*oh come on
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:35 pm

*you notice the mud is stuck to your sword therefore incasing the swordin nothing but hard mud and no chakra* game over! *does handsigns* Earth Style: Mud Bllet! *hits the ground this time and a huge wall becomes between us then places my hand on the ground*summoning jutsu Raven Angel summoning*a huge angel appears*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:37 pm

*ancient purple chakra cones out and wraps around the angel*(this chakra is unbreakable indestructible)
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:42 pm

(i know but if you read my jutsu description for this you will know you just got screwed and as you are killing my angel you are going to lose chakra) *laughs* you idiot *does handsigns* Earth Style: Stone Reaper jutsu! *8 stone repears appear around you sealling your chakra and hurting you for each move you make these statues inposible to brake and as you are dealling with that i do handsigns* BLood Haze Jutsu! *the first drop from my angel starts it as the whole area is poisoned now and im imune*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 pm

*puts up a fire dome*(its not my chakra lol its other chakra that i can control)
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 pm

(the poison is imposible to block off)
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:46 pm

(um its my demons chakra not mine lol)*the fire flares outward in all direction burning everything*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:49 pm

(dont matter its still impossible and no one told you you could have a demon bijuus are banned katt said so)
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 pm

(lol im the hokage even though i have no idea what that has to do with this >.<)**does handsigns*time to finish this with my jutsu that cant miss*does more handsigns*fire style demonic dragon flame jutsu!!*black dragon fire flares out everywere so nothing can miss its wrath*this fire cant be put out hehe
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 pm

*angel finally dies and the last drop falls* now release! *poison spreads all over the place as it injures your vital organs*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:52 pm

*isnt hurt cause of the poison it makes me imune* nice try..im in the akatsuki for a reason hun...
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:57 pm

(thats gm u can still be hurt just because ur in the akatsuki doesnt mean fire cant hurt u thats gm)*it does hurt her and i do handsigns and dissappear*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:59 pm

(no you cant you cant move from your spot the stone reapers seal you in that one area theres a reson why that was the 1st hokages jutsu) *hurt but barely*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 pm

*still there and i wait till its over then dissappear*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 pm

(it doesnt end its an all lasting jutsu...) *sighs as i sit there as the poison speads all over the place and into your lungs and you cant stop it*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:07 pm

(no its there for 12 hours and i waited for that long and it wont spread that fast through me)*uses my streangth and pushes it back*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:15 pm

(its imposible to get rid of the poison it spreads through the body no matter what) *does handsigns and i place my hand on the ground* Earth Element, Earth Dragon Missile *A technique that follows up the Earth River Slide technique, a shape of a dragon is pulled out of the mud in which the dragon opens it's mouth and then spits missiles made out of mud to hit the opponent. This technique is usually followed up by Karyuudan. does more handsigns*Fire Element, Fire Dragon Missile*A mixed elemental technique which follows up the Earth Elemental, Dragon missile. The user then spits out a flame of fire to engulf the earth missiles to turn them into fire missiles and bombard the opponent. *
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:21 pm

*swings my sword again still pushing poison back and my sword slices through the dragon missle and i destroy the stone reapers and dissappears*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm

(i said you cant destroy those or any of it...other than the dragon missles plus your sword has no chakra running through it thanx to the mud dried up on the blade)
*does handsigns as the poison spreads into your body even more* Water Element, Water Wave * jutsu which creates water out of no where and then thrases it all over the place drowning the opponent and slamming them into solid surfaces. The attack requires a high ammount of chakra to be performed.*
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm

*dodges by jumping into the air and flying with wings made of the purple chakra*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

akira vs kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: akira vs kobe   akira vs kobe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akira vs kobe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next