Legend of the Ninjas!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Ninjas!

This is 900 years into the future of shippuden the akatsuki still stands.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira Narako vs. Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Akira Narako vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:55 pm

*sighs as i wait*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Kazu appears popping out of the ground infront of her "Well shall we" Kazu activates byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:17 pm

sure..*shrugs as my eyes activate*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Kazu does a hand sign "Land Meteor [Nagareboshichi]" Kazu summons up a large boulder the size of a small building and launches it at her. Because of the size of the boulder and the friction the air gives it as it rolls the boulder will catch on fire making it look sort of like a meteor.
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:40 pm

*does handsigns* earth style:Earth wall jutsu! *and a huge wall appears infrot of the metor and it bursts into pieces and i flip back and each time i flip 8 kunai shoot out*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Kazu dodges fives of them gets hit by three

Total Land Shift [Zenchi Koutai]
By pushing a large amount of their chackra into the ground the user can move the earth beneath them causing massive rifts and upheaval of the nearby area. This can be used in several strategies including giving the user a fresh supply of large rocks and loose chucks of ground.

As Kazu changes the landscape of the battle field the ground beneath Akira collapses into a rift deep and tall.
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 pm

*jumps into the air as i do handsigns* Earth style: Mud Shot Jutsu! *shoots 10 mud balls at the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Kazu does a hand sign "The Five Pillars of the Colossus [Goh Chuuseki no Colossus]"Kazu user charges up a large amount of chackra into his hands and slams them onto the ground releasing a large amount of seals over the ground in a 50-yard radius. At five corners of the area large 5 pillars are brought up with a lone mark on them that represents chackra. The chackra in these pillars creates a special dust that counters any use of chackra. This makes any chackra based moves useless in this area.
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:05 pm

does handsign as you notice the mud balls forms into something* Earth Style: MUd ball dragon jutsu! *the mud balls form and turn into a dragon attacking you* ...*gasps as my chakra deactivates my eyes as i fall to the groound* damnit!
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:07 pm

*Gets slightly off guard seeing fall to the ground and gets hit by the mud balls hard going through a rock wall which crumbles ontop of me*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:12 pm

*does handsigns* Raven! *eyes activate*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:23 pm

The pillars crumble to pieces Kazu gets up dusting himself clean breathing hard "Mangekyou Sharingan....Tysukyiomi" Ctahes her in the genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:05 am

*caught in it* (haha i need either a kekei genki to get out of this or obsnene amount of chakra....hmmm im dead...)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

*Akira is strapped onto a wooden board where thousands of me stab a kunai into her one by one for 72 hrs. in the genjutsu but normally it is a second*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 am

*screams as i cough up blood and eyes seem to faint but im not passed out yet*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 am

*Catches her setting her down slowly focuses chakra into his hand then starts to heal the inside of her taking off the major damage lessening the pain*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 am

*eyes in shock the eyes get blurry and i pass out*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 am

*sighs sets you down gently then kisses your lips then walks off*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 am

*set down wakes up hours later gets up dusts my self off and touches my lips then blushes deeply* he kissed me...
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:50 am

*Kazu appears raising from the ground* I see your finally awake had a nice nap?
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:51 am

um yeah *blushes cause i cant say a single word but* you kissed me...
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 am

*looks away* Yeah...I did
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 am

*blushes deep red and covers my face* why?
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 pm

*is now facing away from her*...I-I guess...I like you and its all for being sorry that I almost badly hurt you...*turns around looking back at her*
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm

*bright red*...i like you too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Narako vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next