Legend of the Ninjas!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Ninjas!

This is 900 years into the future of shippuden the akatsuki still stands.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira Narako vs. Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm

(reminds me of the first time I met yous *blush* XDD)
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:45 pm

(such good times^^)

*Kazu coughs clearing his throat*Wanna spar again? I'll won't use MS again i promise
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:50 pm

(i know ^^) sure (i think today is our aneversory for meeting)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:59 pm

(well then Jul. 30 will be our aniverseory then *kisses you*)

Kazu activates Sharingan and gets in a stance
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:01 pm

(^^ *kisses you*)
*activates eye*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:11 pm

(*smiles*)

Kazu does handsigns "Mausoleum Earth Dumpling [Doryou Dango]" After striking the ground with their hands, Kazu is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his immense strength, he can lifts up the ball and hurls it at her, flattening all in its path.
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:17 pm

oh no you dont *eyes activate does handsigns and slams my hand on the ground* earth style-Stone Reaper jutsu *8 stone reapers appear around you and drain your chakra for each move you make therefor depleting your jutsu* (its a real jutsu the 1st hokage used it i believe its Katon jutsu so its a wood style jutsu so its the 1st hokages jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:21 pm

(o.o did you forget that I threw I huge dumpling size rock at you or was that before I did my jutsu?)
Back to top Go down
Akira Narako

Akira Narako

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:31 pm

(oop i forgot bout that just say i did that and now i get hit by it) * is hit but not flatten cause i stop it then i do handsigns* Earth Style: Rock Smash! * jutsu in which the user shoots a specific amount of chakra at a specific direction under the ground to destroy the land an opponent is currently standing on and blow them back with debris of rock and sand. *
Back to top Go down
Kazu Tenkiro

Kazu Tenkiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 pm

Kazu does a handsigns "Katon: Napalm Burning Jutsu" Kazu jumps in the air creating a dense fireball as it hits the ground where I was orignally standing explodes setting everything in a 9 feet radius gets burnt into a crisp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Narako vs. Anyone   Akira Narako vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Narako vs. Anyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2